Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rants of A Literature Student Who Has a Terror Professor

10.20.10

October 20, 2010 at 9:24pm

i started my day with a bright crooked smile. i know there is something wrong. by 9am, it really happened to be all wrong.


if i can just posts here in facebook; or if i can be just as vulgar as anybody here, i might flood my wall with the heartache that i feel.

but i remained discreet.


i did it already. i cried it out. but then i realized that crying doesn't make any sense. i stopped.


i know luck plus grace comes to me freely but i think not now. and i think, it will all come tomorrow.

lesson learned.

lesson learned.


10.22.10

October 22, 2010 at 9:37pm

lovely day..


i've been starting to straighten the things up.. i've starting to lose the stress i got from my new record - the double inc's in short story and novel.. it doesnt really matter if i got inc or 3 or 2.75.. the thing is that i have given a chance by ma'am jaud to retake the failed exam. now, i think that she is doing a great favor for me. i'm so happy that she's still kind to me. i wonder if she did also wondered why i failed the both her final exams. i wish she knew that was not the only exam i failed due to my short comings..


it's a beautiful life and i'm having fun out of it now. i had made a mistake..but i promise not to do it again.


as loring said "PANUKAD"!!!


now, may i have a mug of coffee to start the panukad thing! :)


GOD is with me. and with Him, ALL IS WELL. ;)


10.23.10 8am

October 23, 2010 at 9:11am

i am having a nice morning now.. i woke up kinda late. 7:30. and found a text message from a college friend named remuel octavio. very early in the morning, just a while ago, he joked me that his grade was 2.5 and that was according to me was high when i encourage him that he has a high grade. i really laughed at that. for me, actually 2.5 is high. it's kinda shame for me that that's the high grade for me. and yes it is, it is high  compared to inc. well, he then encourage me that i have the chance to change my grades. i can reach the grade of 2.25 or 2.0 if i do a good job. he actually encourage me to do my best in my second exam. he also realized how lucky i am to have that chance.


i am impressed with his open-mindedness. remuel is a kind of friend who will support you even though you are not so sure. but in my case, i am oh so sure i can pass it. i can have 2.0 if i'll like it and i like it.


this will be for this morning. hope i can write tonight.


i <3 :="" note.="" strong="" u="">

No comments:

Post a Comment